Sunday, September 14, 2008

And so it begins...

Hello Everyone, I am inexperienced at writing to a general audience, or one that may only include my roommates katherine and cate ;), but either way I am really excited about this blog! I have never been able to write or keep a journal due to embarrassingly manly(no offense men) and messy handwriting, and my inability to sit still and simply write to myself. There are so many moments in my life however that I would like to treasure and expound upon, so this blog is now hopefully going to be my place of record. And the opportunity to include pictures with my thoughts is really exciting! We live in such a beautiful world and I love capturing pieces of it!  

My dear family, I hope we can use this site as a way for you to see how much I miss and am thinking about all of you. Roommates, I'm sorry but you are being forewarned, some of our funny and embarrassing stories may end up on here (all in good taste of course ;). I just don't want to forget them. I also tend to take way too many pictures when we hike, camp, or do basically anything so many pictures are also inevitable. I also love to paint and draw, and this might become a virtual matting place to some pieces. Oh! And i am passionate about my major, Therapeutic Recreation, so i might randomly get on my TR soap box and talk about TR moments. Analogies about how things pertain to the Gospel might also make an appearance as life goes on. So, keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle and laugh, smile, and hopefully not cry as I write about pieces of my wonderful life! 

2 comments:

Cate said...

ashley! i'm so excited you have a blog! you're a great writer and I can't wait to see what else comes. :)

Kat said...

i second Cate's comments. However, since that in itself would be a lame comment i will add this: Ash, you rock and i love you and you are not my dead wife. :)