
I love Cougar Football. I love the smell of stadium food. I love the sound of a mass of thousands of people cheering from far away. I love watching the whole stadium, grandparents included, jump up excitedly during the wave. I love watching the game from the front row of the south-side end zone. I love being able to see my shadow on the beautiful field! Luckily my roommate has a boyfriend who is the biggest cougar fan of all, and was way on top of getting us sports passes. His efforts to be on top got us seats at the very bottom. We are practically on the field and all the close home game wins, and the complete blowouts, we got to witness from a few feet away! The home games are now over and I had to miss the last one because of good old wisdom teeth, but I wanted one last hurrah to possibly the best seats in my college football viewing life, and tip my hat to the fact that the grass was three feet away, and that we totally could have rushed the field if we wanted to. So rise and shout, the cougars are out! No matter where you or I are viewing the game, the cougars are on to fame and glory! Rise and shout, our cheers will ring out, whether they be from the front row or from your grandmother's living room. just raise your colors high in the blue, and cheer the cougars of BYU. Rah Rah Rah! Gooooooooo COUGARS! (wish them luck against Utah!)

No comments:
Post a Comment